Monday, December 8, 2014

Menu Plan Monday! 12/8/14

Hey ya'll! How are you doing? I hope everyone is having or had a great Monday.
I had a really lovely day. After I dropped J of at school,
I came home and got some things done before our ladies prayer.
Then, the ladies, some of the husbands and our visiting preacher had lunch together - and also had a blast! I love days like this where unexpected things are so much fun.
 
Last week I did really, really good with our menu plan.
I cooked everything except one dish, which we ended up having sandwiches that night.
 
Here's this weeks - and don't forget to head over to Organizing Junkie> to link up!
 
Monday: leftovers
Tuesday: french toast and apples/bananas
Thursday: sandwiches (we are going out on a church outing)
Friday: beans and Mexican cornbread
Saturday:I have a shopping date with my oldest girl :)
 
The beans are literally just 1 can of northenrn beans and 1 can of pinto, maybe 1 can of kidney, with some seasonings. Mike's grandma makes it and it is SOOOO good! The Mexican cornbread is just regular cornbread with jalapenos, cheese, whole kernal corn, maybe black beans, etc. thrown in. One of my faves!
 
Here is the YouTube video I made for this weeks menu plan:
 
 

No comments: