Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Oh sweet sunshine, how I miss you....

Did ya'll have a good weekend?
                                 WE DID!!
We had a GREAT weekend, matter of fact!
We were able to go to the Sarasota/Tampa area of Florida to visit my in-laws for a few days and send Thanksgiving with them. We also were able to visit Sea World, downtown Disney, and the beach.
It's the first time we have been there together in a year and a half, so it was time.
And it was really, really, nice.
I took my "big" camera but didn't even use it - but here are the ever-popular cell-hone shots:
 
 
Miss Delilah is the sweetest thing. I love that she loves to snuggle in bed!

 

 
I really, really, really want to go back here.
Forever.

 
The sun was so bright but this is the best I got of the girls.

 

 
Sam is Delilah's brother. My MIL rescued them about 8 years ago from a farmer who was going to shoot them. (I think it was a farmer...??) He is HUGE. MASSIVE. GIGANTIC.
With a heart of a lamb. :)


 
Sara and June at Downtown Disney. We finally made it there after more than a few accidents...

 
We had lunch at the Rainforest Café. The girls liked it okay - they enjoyed when the animals started acting up. If you're not careful, the gorilla will get you!




 
Then we headed over to Sea World - we saw a few of the shows & the girls were able to pet the stingrays, see the mama and baby dolphins, and see the sharks.

 
And this.
This is a tired mama.
One who  cleaned the house, packed the bags, loaded up the truck alone, -picked up the husband at work, rode 9+ hours, sent 5 glorious days with family in the warm sunshine, packed it all up and did it again. One whose house is a wreck and the junk in the truck is 3 foot high.
                                            But it was totally, completely, 100% worth it.
And I'd do it all again in a heartbeat.
(But can we wait a few months?)
 
 
Just throwing this in - a quick Meal lan Monday video that I put on my YouTube channel.
Didn't get a chance to make the blog post this week, so I'm sharing this way. :)
 
 
I hope ya'll have a wonderful Wednesday - see ya'll tomorrow...
... good Lord willin' & the creek don't rise!

No comments: