Thursday, December 4, 2014

Project Organize Announcement!

Otherwise known as "Get-Rid-of-All-This-Junk-and-Sto=Procrastinating-on-Projects."
 
I am notorious for procrastination. I will do a million small tasks just to avoid the one 30-minute chore that I have been dreading for weeks. Months? Years, even.
Yes, it's true.
I am not ashamed, either.
Because we all do it. And if you say you don't - you're kidding yourself.
I procrastinate about getting up in the morning.
I procrastinate about cooking supper every night.
About wedding my flower bed. Cleaning the toilets.
Get the picture? :)
 
So I'm going to stop it all RIGHT NOW and start "Project Organize".
I am not creative and cannot think of a better name!
I will give myself a week to do one area, and starting off is...
(hear the thunder and lightning?)
the garage.
 
It's awful, and I have chills just thinking about it.
I'm going to start today and let it go through next Sunday, when I will give an update.
I need those extra days, ya'll. Actually, I may need an extra month.
 
If you would like to join, LEASE do & leave me a link in the comments! You guys don't know how much I love readying the few comments I get. And there's a good chance I may need a lot little encouragement.
 
 

No comments: