Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Meal Plan MOnday....on Wednesday

Hey ya'll It's been a hot minute!
I won't waste your time giving you excuses, I'm just going to hop back into things.
Disclaimer: I know it's Wednesday. I know this is a Meal Plan Monday post.
WiFi issues are of the devil.
And Wendy's WiFi is terrible.
Don't ask me how I know!
 
Anyway, here is our weekly meal plan. Now that I'm home full-timef rom the hospital (praise the Lord!), I've started doing things differently. I plan for Monday-Sunday of each week, and I grocery shop on Tuesday. Our local grocery store gives a 5% military discount on Tuesday, and every little bit helps. This week I saved $4. :) Usually on Monday we'll just have a "clean out the fridge" kind of meal. This is my first week trying this an I hope it works!
 
Monday: pancakes & sausage
Tuesday: out to Chick-Fil-A
Wednesday: vegetable soup & cornbread
Thursday: leftover soup (it's better the second day anyway!)
Friday: Italian pork chops, white rice, roasted garlic mushrooms
Saturday: baked ziti (except I'm cleaning out the pantry & using rotini), salad
Sunday: chicken taco nachos with all he fixings
 
So far we are on track for the week! Please share your meal plans below if you make one.
I love to see what other people are cooking for supper. I'll take inspiration wherever I can get it. :)
 
 
 
Ya'll have  a great Wednesday!!


No comments: