Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Grocery Haul!

 
Do you like watching "grocery haul" videos on You Tube? I do. I don't know what it is about seeing what other people choose to buy at the grocery store but to me it's oddly interesting and that is probably one of the top videos I watch. So, I decided to do one of my own! I grocery shop every Tuesday at our local grocery store to take advantage of their 5% military discount (every little bit helps), and they have a lot of local meats an produce which is really nice.
 
I'm in the process of clearing out the cabinets and fridge/freezer - because of this, I've spent a little lower than expected.  I think I'm at about$129.47 with a savings of $6.02.
 
..
 
This was supposed to have gone up yesterday but I had internet issues yet again
Oh the joys of living in the sticks!
I hope ya'll have a great Wednesday!


1 comment:

Judy said...

hi stephanie...so glad to see you leave me a comment.... i don't know why i'm not getting posts from you as well as several blogs i follow...so i'm glad to connect again.

how have you been? if my memory serves me correctly, you had some pretty major health issues in the last couple of years.

i don't have your email so i hope it's okay to leave you this public comment.

take care!