Tuesday, July 1, 2014

June Favorites

I love reading about other peoples monthly favorites.
I sometimes feel mine are always the same, but yet I still share away!
For the month of June, I've been loving...
EOS lip balm

I LOVE this stuff. I started using mine in February, have used it consistently since then and its STILL nowhere near gone. I have seriously chapped lips from the chemo and it does wonders for them.
Plus, it's cheap!


Nivea lotion
This Nivea lotion makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. Like my lips, my skin has suffered the effects of chemo as well and is so dry and ashy at times. I use this every time I get out of the bath. It doesn't make my skin oily or too slippery. If you do have oily skin already, I probably wouldn't use this on a regular basis - but it's definitely a good deep hydrating lotion.


Olay Face Moisturizer
      
I definitely know I have shared this before. I've been using it for two years now, been through about 4 bottles, and I have no desire to change it up. Makes my skin moisturized without being greasy. When I  am more dry, I use it twice a day. When I'm more oily-ish (is that  a word?!) I use it once a day. You can find it pretty much anywhere, but the cheapest I've found it is at the Dolla Gentral (have ya'll seen those Hannah and Kaylee YouTube videos?)for $6.50.
Don't make the mistake I did and buy it at Ulta for like $12. No sir.
Ain't nobody got time for that!
Skype
 
Skype s a lifesaver for my family. Literally. With this invention, I'm able to see my girls and Mike every night. I can help my girls pick out clothes for the next day. I can help them with homework. I can see my oldest reading her books to me, and watch the spirited shows my 4 year old likes to put on.
It keeps me encouraged and feeling like I'm still a bi g part of their every day life.
Leopard print....anything!

I got these leopard and pink Sperrys a few months ago on major clearance at Dillards.
How much did I pay for them?
$31.50.
You heard me.
Can I get a WHAT WHAT/!

V8 Juice
Stop gagging, ya'll. It's not that bad, for real!
I don't drink it for its nutritional value or anything, but because I'm not allowed fresh fruit or veg right now (due to possible bacteria) and this is the closest I can get.

Well, that's all folks! My June favorites once again.
I hope ya'll had a great Tuesday!


No comments: