Wednesday, August 8, 2012

what i'm loving lately

I thought I'd share a few things I've been loving lately.


I love these aqua walls! My uest bathroom will be this color shortly.
I think it looks so clean and crisp.



I had been using a MAC facial cream,
but at $30 a pop I felt like I needed to find a more affordable product.
I saw someone suggest this on YouTube,
bought it, and fell in love.
It's only $10 and I have super sensitive skin
 (and it's really dry) from chemo,
and this works great.
Matter of fact, I got a wild hair
and decided to try a trial size of
Aveeno face wash over the weekend....
completely messed my face up.
After a few day of using this (and no more Aveeno),
the dry patches are gone!


I love this stuff.
My hair has recently gotten long enough
to use a hair dryer or flat iron on,
 and so I've started back using a heat protectant.
Love this product from Aussie.
 It smells great and seems to work well!


This is totally child-related,
but my girls can't get enough of these things.
They are a lifesaver during church & on long car rides!

I hope ya'll are having a great week so far.
We went to Florida over the weekend to visit my in-laws
and I have a few pictures to share tomorrow from that.
We had a great time & it was so good to see everybody!




No comments: