Friday, August 10, 2012

fill in the blank friday



1. The age I will be on my upcoming birthday is 28. And that's all I have to say about that.

2. The best birthday present ever would be   to have my husband home for my birthday. He'll be deployed next year. :(

3. My favorite birthday to date was  either my 16th birthday when my mom & friends surprised me, or my 21st birthday in England when my sister, brother-in-law, friends & husband took me out for a play & dinner. It was awesome

4. Birthdays make me feel   bittersweet. Especially when it's my girls.
5. The worst birthday I ever had was   Either when I turned 14, my uncle passed away the day before my birthday. Or when I turned 15 (yep, that next year) our home burned about a week beforehand.
6. When I was born It was March 25, 1985. My grandma gave me two dollar bills that were made that year and I still have them in my baby book. I was the last grndchild and you can say I was spoiled. ;)
7. So far my favorite age has been  I'd say 18-22. After that it's just been one tragic mess after another.
Head on over to The Little THings We Do and link up for Fill In the Blank Friday! I hope ya'll have a great day. My girls are going to my sisters house while I go to chemo, and I'm happy because it's my last day for the week! Bring on the weekend!!





No comments: