Thursday, July 26, 2012

summer reading party & finding healthy again!

We have been having lots of fun the past week!
We had the end-of-the-summer
readig program  party at the library:

 (That super cute big man in the blue & white
 is my cousin, Haedon!)


 Sara did such a good job sitting so still
until they called her name for her award!

Right before I got sick, I had gotten on a good kick of eating healthy, exercisng, and was feeling REALLY great about myself. I think I am to the point now where I've adjusted to my new life and am going to start getting back into everything. Cooking healthier meals, more water, and getting bac to "exercising". I use that term looselybecause, let's face it -- I can't do much. But everyone has to start somewhere, right? I miss my evening walks with my girls and doing exercise videos together. Watching them try to exercise is hilarious!

One blog I love reading is Mama Laughlin.
She's hilarious, she's gorgeous, and she has lost a LOT of weight
by eating healthy and working out....
without going to a fancy gym and buying fancy foods.
Because, I'll be honest with you --
I'll give up my fave foods for a while to get back to where I need to be,
but I ain't giving them up forever!
I AM from Alabama, honey!

I have a few things I want to write about...
including a picture of me, current da.
Short hair & all.
Because if Anne Hathaway can do it,
so can I.

I PROMISE I'll be back shortly this time.
Like, tomorrow.
I really do promise!

 Miss June Claire passed out...
when she finally gets still for 5 seconds,
she's out!



No comments: