Wednesday, July 11, 2012

library, park, and one tired mama!

I know, I know. It's been a couple weeks since I bloged last. It's just hard to get back in the swing of things. And honestly, I just about refuse to get online when my children are up. By the time they go to bed, I'm so tired and stiff (because of the paralysis) that I don't want to sit up.

Anyway! We've been having a great time lately. I wrapped up ta month of chemo two weeks ago tomorrow, so I still have two weeks left. I have really enjoyed being able to spend time with the girls at home and not having to rush every day. I had a checkup with my oncologist in Atlanta on Monday and everything is GREAT! She is cutting back my chemo pills. All my blood counts are great. I jus take it one day at a time and try not to think about the future. I can't enjoy the future anyway....I can only enjoy today.

So today we stayed around the house this morning & into the early afternoon. Then we headed to our local library for story time at 2. (HUGE thanks to my cousins for hauling us there!)

 When did it get so hard to get a good picture
of two little girls at the same time?!




I thought this was too cute with Sara's arm around June Claire,
but obviously JC did not share the same sentiment!

I enjoyed some play time with Mr. Owen Adler while the girls were listening to the story. Until he wanted his mama.And what baby wants, baby gers!

After the library, we got ice cream & headed over to the park to let the girls get some energy out. By the time we actually made it home, this mama was very tired! This evening has been quite boring -- I made baked ziti for supper (awesome & so easy!) and we watched the Facts of Life pretty much all evening. Because we're awesome  like that!

Hope ya'll had a great Wednesday!


No comments: