Wednesday, March 25, 2009


Happy Birthday to me!

I am 24 years old today. Well, I will be at 7:10 p.m. My phone is dead and I can't find the charger, so I'm sure I will have tons of missed calls to return. I feel sort of sad because my mama can't get a hold of me. If you're reading this, mama, I'll call you tonight!

By the way -- I finally figured out how to post pictures! I am incredibly thankful. It was right before my eyes the whole time! I told you I wasn't good in the technological department. :)

Sara loves to play outside. Our little girl would stay out there all day long if we let her. She loves to play while I put the clothes out on the line or when I'm taking them in. Sometimes I'm even able to fold them as I take them off the line because she's having such a good time playing. Unfortunately, we killed two snakes in our yard yesterday, so Sara's playing days are going to be scarce for the next little while...until my fear eases up a bit.

Sara & I have had a nice day. This morning we went to the gym, and Sara actually didn't cry when I left her in the child care room! That was a great birthday gift. After I finished working out, we went over to the Main Street Toy Shop and picked up a new cloth diaper and liners from our friend Rachel, who owns Two Little Whales (www.twolittlewhales.com). We got a night time diaper from DryBees, and we can't wait to try it out tonight! We ran a few more errands and came home to pick up the house. We've been playing ever since.

Michael is coming home tonight and cooking Thai Chicken Fettuccine for my birthday supper. :) I have some apple bread to bake and we will watch American Idol tonight. We are such exciting people. :)




No comments: