Sunday, March 22, 2009

I'm technologically illiterate.

But I'm learning.

And that's all that matters....right?

I can't figure out how to get the pictures resized, so until I do, there will just be text here. :) Our lives have been pretty hectic the past couple weeks. Sara and I have both been sick with colds, and mine is still lingering around -- though thankfully she has gotten rid of hers. Last week, our friend Ryan G. (for those of you who don't know -- we had friends that we were stationed with in England staying with us for a few months while the father attended OCS school at our post) graduated Officer Candidate School and they left us. They had been with us for three months, so my house feels very empty. I must say I miss the company! They will eventually be on their way to Germany, or so the Army says. I forsee an international vacation next year. :)

We are in Mississippi at the moment visitng my older sister, Elizabeth, her funny husband Kyle,and two beautiful kids Raven & Will. It has been a weekend of fun in the sun, and I don't want to leave! But I must get back to my own house, and most importantly, my husband. He can't make it with TV dinners much longer!

No comments: