Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Nothing very excited has happened in the past week. I've lost 14 pounds, got a new hair color, done some sewing and played with Sara. Here's a peek at our adventures:

At the beginning of the week, I got Sara's hair in ponytails! (Pay no mind to the date on the picture -- I don't know how to change it.)
Photobucket

She's also decided she likes to walk around in Mama and Daddy's shoes. I managed to sneak this picture of her with my slippers. The
other day I caught her with one black stiletto heel and one pink slipper, but it's most cute when she tries to put Daddy's boots on. I
REALLY need to capture that!
Photobucket

Caught out back by the fence:
Photobucket

Last September, I purchased a Step 2 slide at the Fort Benning yard sale for $8. I'm pretty sure you can tell by this picture that it has
quickly become Sara's most treasured outdoor toy. That was the best $8 I've ever spent!
Photobucket

Photobucket

This weekend it snowed! I believe we got about 3 or 4 inches. I don't remember this much snow in a long time, even while we lived in England. I do have
pictures of it, but Sara's nap time is nearly over and I still need to fold a load of laundry and finish writing down some recipes. I promise to post at
tomorrow's nap time!

No comments: