Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving time!

Happy Friday to ya'll!
I hope everyone had a great THanksgiving.
We, in general, have so much to be thankful for.
I was especially thankful this year to be able to celebrate Thanksgiving at home
instead of in a hospital.
I'm even more thankful tobe alive, to be cancer-free and to be part of such a great family!
 
Yesterday we had Thanksgiving festivities all day long.
I didn't catch many pictures but I did manage to snap two before all the chaos began.
 
 My precious Sara Faith & June Claire
 
June Claire, Sara, Cade & Tiffany
 
We ended the night with shopping from around 9 until 4:30 this morning.
I have a love-hate relationship with Black Friday...mostly love.
But I can't stand the lines!
 
Now that Thanksgiving is offically over....
bring on Christmas!
It's my FAVORITE time of year and I can't wait to bring out the decorations.
I have a lot of recipes I want to try & we have something special planned
every weekend between now & December 25.
What's your favorite time of the year?
 
I'm not going to be here as much because my hard drive crashed on my laptop
and I only use the computer when we are at my mothers.
I tried to blog from my phone, but apparently I'm not quite that advanced yet. :)
 
 


No comments: