Tuesday, October 11, 2011

long time, no blog

I can't believe I haven't posted since last WEDNESDAY! That's almost a week ago. Friday night I had a baby shower, Saturday I had a baby shower, and Saturday night we went to visit with my aunt & uncle and then my dad & sister. Sunday morning we went to church, Sunday afternoon we had a birthday dinner, and shortly after that I got REALLY sick. I'll spare you all the sick details, but it involved a trip to the ER where they thought I was having a stroke. Thank God it was just an awful, awful sinus infection. I hope I never have another one of those again! I've just been recovering since then.

This week I'll post about all the showers & parties -- they are all for special people in my life!

Last Wednesday, I took the girls to story time. Sara has literally NOT stopped asking about going back since then! So if I feel alright, we will be heading down there again tomorrow. 





#1) I don't know what to do about Sara's chap ring below her lip. I've put loads of Burts Bees and even Vaseline on it and nothing seems to help. Any ideas?

#2) This was June's very first craft!

I have lots of other things I want to blog about...but my energy is quickly slipping away. 
It's time to go lay down and rest while June sleeps. 
If I'm still feeling well, I'll be back tomorrow with baby shower pictures! 
I hope ya'll have a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments: