Friday, January 14, 2011

Changes

As you can see, there's changes coming 'round these parts! I changed my blog name and background, and now I'm trying to figure out how to get a header. I'm not the best with technology, SO.... this should be interesting. ;)

Thank you for all the thoughts & prayers for Michael's family. They really mean so much. We didn't get to travel to TN as originally planned due to weather conditions, but we will be heading there in 2-3 weeks for the memorial service. Hopefully Mother Nature cooperates!

All is well in our house -- the girls are FINALLY rid of their nasty colds that just wouldn't go away. We spent the past week iced in at my mom's house, which meant LOTS of family time! I played more Wii in the past week than I did the whole time we've had the dang thing!

2 comments:

Lora said...

Cute name!!!

My friend Aly over at Infertility Overachievers has just started a blog design business. So the prices are great. If you want something really cool, she's your lady. She can do the headers and all that. Here is the link to her blog design page, if you email her tell her I sent you. We are IRL friends too :)

http://www.bridgeworkblogs.com/

- dls - said...

love the name change and the design!

praying for your family as you face loss. :( i know it is hard!