Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sara turns THREE!





Sara's third birthday was on September 29. I KNOW -- that was almost a month ago! But I'm trying my best to get back in the swing of things. It will just take a minute. :)



On her actual birth day, we celebrated with just Michael, June, Sara & myself. Michael got her cupcakes, and she opened a couple gifts. We went for supper at TGI Friday's beforehand -- and it was pretty good!




We had a princess theme this year....definitely well received from all the little girls! Sara asks us about 4 times a day, "Is my birthday coming up?" She already can't wait for next year!

Sara, I am so happy God chose me to be your mama. We love you so much!

2 comments:

HappyascanB said...

Precious picture of a precious 3 year old! Hope y'all are doing well!

Together We Save said...

Sweet picture.... Hope she had a wonderful birthday!!