Monday, June 24, 2013

meal plan monday #1


Hey ya'll! We're having a grand old time over here. Waiting on my transplant (two weeks!), spending lots of family time together and eating lots of yummy food. So on that note -- here's our meal plan for the next week! I hope you enjoy & if you blog your meal plan, send me a link! 
I'd love to check it out! :)

Monday: chicken, kale, and pasta casserole with grilled burgers & homemade onion rings
Tuesday: 15 bean soup & cornbread
Wednesday: parmesan broiled tilapia, asparagus and rice 
Thursday:  stuffed peppers, leftover rice, fresh sliced tomatoes, green beans
Friday: salmon with a sour cream sauce, roasted zucchini & squash,  salad
Saturday: tomato pie, salad, steamed broccoli

I left one night out for leftovers, and Id on't plan breakfast or lunch. For breakfast we typically have oatmeal, grits, eggs in different forms, pancakes, or waffles (we love the Van's brand). Lunches consist of leftovers, sandwiches, salads, etc. If I can get my electronics to favor me, I think I'm going to start doing a weekly "Meal Plan Monday" and then on Sunday I will post what we ate for thew eek. I've been watching tons of these on YouTube and have become really inspired!

I hope ya'll have a great Monday! We've dropped Sara off at summer camp, June is napping with her aunt and I'm about to having a cleaning marathon. Yay me!

No comments: