Monday, August 10, 2009

Time for a new 'do!



This is my hair currently (please excuse the mega-fake smile!). I have a hair appointment this Saturday morning, bright and early at 9 am. If any of ya'll are in the Montgomery area....you should definitely check out Brittany with the Cuts By Us on Atlanta Highway. Now, if you know me, you know I usually steer way clear of the "Cuts By Us/Master Cuts/etc." chains...but this girl has been cutting my cousins hair AND my friends hair for a good little bit now, and it looks fantastic. This past month while Michael was away, I decided to give her a try. Well, she definitely rocked my hair! I was extremely pleased, to say the very least. The problem is....I have no clue what I want! I was trying to grow it out longer, but I'm really liking the shorter style now. I'm probably going to go for the bob...I'm really liking that cut lately. Any suggestions??

No comments: